Sunday, November 13, 2011

DAY 11 USA 12th November 2011

Technically I still have another day in DC tomorrow but I am so worn out and can’t think of anything else to see so I just wonder over to get my 10 days of stinky laundry to see if I can have it washed… The only Laundromat wanted two days to return them so I headed to the Coin Op Laundromat and had a “Big Bang Theory moment with Sheldon talking to Penny with the exception really no one looked friendly enough to chat to so I separated my darks and whites and washed and read the newspaper and drank my Canada Dry and bag of dry chips…Hee Har … I am almost 39 and this is the first time I do this…Net time bring a book the papers are a bunch of shite except for the article of this guy that risked his life as a community services worker who went into a tornado and saved three disabled adults and in the process was injured and almost died only to have his claim denied by the workers compensation insurance…The Claim was $2.5 Million in medical expenses… God Damn… Not much else today other than updating my software on all my devices…Fun Fun Fun…What a geek… Dinner was a whole new extravaganza well it was a poor cousin to a Moulin Rogue and allot less risqué but the cocktails were so worth it and the dancing was ok for the most part albeit lacking real energy in the choreography… The Sax Restaurant Now that leaves an impression of DC to linger for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment