Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Ready, Steady, GOOOOO

And So it Begins, 7:00 am and I have been awake for several hours already and still can't quite believe that I am off again on a little adventure...Wow NYC, and to participate in that marathon is definitely a dream come true... I want to thank so many people that helped get there... It will be two weeks of loads more photos, shenanigans, pain and surely one 42.195km run... I won't rave on just now as I still need to get dressed and figure a way to organise the messy house before I go... But two things I need to remember at the back of my mind for this trip http://nyc2011kidshelpline.gofundraise.com.au/page/HanyYacoub
And finally to those that want to understand running, this photo from my maiden marathon last year epitomises it all for me... For those intending to follow, I hope you find it entertaining and love to get feedback and suggestion... Fo now...Getting ready for the next Adventure

No comments:

Post a Comment